Re: Solved - Debian 2.2 missing suitable docbook-xml, docbook-xsl

<quote who="Toby Thain">

> Here's a summary of how I did this, in case it's helpful to any other
> Debian 2.2 users... (N.B. This may leave an incomplete Docbook
> configuration for any sane purpose; I am not a Docbook/XML/SGML/XSL
> X-pert. My only objective was to provide enough framework to build
> GARNOME, which was apparently successful.)

Dude, you should just rebuild the woody or unstable source packages on
potato. Much easier than playing around with the upstream stuff.

  apt-get -b source docbook-xml

:-)

      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs
                     gnuserver process!" - Gary Murphy