Re: Problems compiling gnome-desktop with garnome on Red Hat Linux 7.3

>> I had the same problem with a Slackware 8.1. IIRC, I
>> checked the line in
>> the file and found that there is a bogus #define in
>> the beginning of the
>> file. Correcting that #define fixed the problem (I
>> can't recall if it
>> was nanohttp.c or nanoftp.c).
>
> I can compile GARNOME 0.12.2 on RH 7.3, and I've never
> had to alter any source code. The problem is probably
> somewhere else, unless something other than
> gnome-desktop is being compiled.
Thanks for your answers. I found the problem. It's a bug in compilercache
http://www.erikyyy.de/compilercache/ . The type of socket length check in
configure fails with activated compilercache. I will mail a bug report to
the author.

Daniel