Re: Fam and nautilus

> Perhaps rebuild eel?

Great! that did the trick! :-)
Should I file this as a bug. I mean shouldn't it be just gnome-vfs using
fam directly??
Is my guess correct this is a left over from the previous life of
Nautilus?

> I just checked what was was linked to libfam in my
> GARNOME lib dir:
>
>   lazarus: ~/garnome/lib
>   $ for i in *.so; do if [ ! -z "$(ldd lib*.so | grep -c libfam)" ]; then echo $i; fi; done
>
> Looks like almost all of the KDE libs are linked (seriously, all of them,
> which seems rather unnecessary), but not my GNOME libs. Hmm! I will look
> into this.

That doesn't make sense to me. Why would KDE libs be linked to fam???
:-/

Will the next garnome release use the latest KDE?

Thanks a lot,

-A.