Re: GTK2 Themes

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002 19:37:56 +1000
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> exclaimed:

> <quote who="Matt">
>
> > What file governs the theme applied to gtk2 apps, and why does it
> > only work when I'm logged into garnome?  Gtk1.2 themes applied in
> > Gnome1.4 apply in kde.  Why not Gtk2 themes?
>
>   - Are your library paths and such the same? (Probably, if you're
>   running
>     GARNOME's KDE too.)
>
>   - Is there a gnome-settings-daemon running under your KDE session?
>
> - Jeff

I've written a wrapper script to launch pan, setting:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH

However, that doesn't seem to make a difference.

The gnome-settings-daemon seems to kill the kde desktop when launched,
and has no (visible) effect on gtk2 apps.

When I load gtk2 apps from a terminal, a line of errors run warning that
the eazel-engine can't be loaded.  Does that give any clues?

---------
Regards

Matt