Re: Still can't sort out the glib compilation problem

<quote who="Simon Wong">

> P.S. I'm going to Spain in a couple of weeks, do you have any contacts
> at Code Factory that may have half an hour to discuss coding with a
> potential hacker?  Wouldn't mind seeing how/where they work and maybe
> their thoughts on the future of OSS and business?  I'll be based in
> Madrid.

Code Factory is in Sweden, as the conspiracies suggest. ;-)

  se = Sweden
  es = Espana (Spain).

Awesome country though, had fun in Madrid and Seville whilst I was over
there for GUADEC. Have fun! :-)

     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle