Re: Still can't sort out the glib compilation problem

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 11:46, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Bugger the GCC stuff, just remove the --enable-debug=no from
> gnome/category.mk. You'll have to make clean ; make install the glib garball
> too.

Thanks - it's building now :-)

Sorry Jeff, I thought I had tried that but only did a make clean from
the meta directory so didn't really clean anything (bloody amateurs ;-)

P.S. I'm going to Spain in a couple of weeks, do you have any contacts
at Code Factory that may have half an hour to discuss coding with a
potential hacker?  Wouldn't mind seeing how/where they work and maybe
their thoughts on the future of OSS and business?  I'll be based in
Madrid.

--
* Simon Wong *