mozilla 1.2.1 from garnome 0.19.5 and plugins

Hello,

I am having a bit of trouble with the mozilla 1.2.1 built with garnome
built under RedHat 8.0. It seems that this build does not include a
plugins directory under $HOME/lib/mozilla-1.2.1. If I symlink (or copy)
my plugins directory (/usr/lib/mozilla-1.2.1/plugins) to
$HOME/garnome/lib/mozilla-1.2.1/plugins or copy the plugins to the new
directory, the garnome mozilla will only recognize a couple of the
plugins (libnullplugin.so and libflashplayer.so) but flash at least will
not work (it causes mozilla to crash) even if it is the only plugin.

I only use a couple plugins, Java 1.4.1 (libjavaplugin_oji.so) and
Shockwave (libflashplayer.so and ShockwaveFlash.class - required by the
plugin, it's a compiled java class) and could continue to use the RedHat
8/xft rpm version of mozilla from the mozilla download page, but the
garnome version is much faster...

When I run mozilla from the command line with only the java plugin, I
get the following:
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/home/finn/garnome/lib/mozilla-1.2.1/plugins/libjavaplugin_oji.so
[/home/finn/garnome/lib/mozilla-1.2.1/plugins/libjavaplugin_oji.so:
undefined symbol:
GetGlobalServiceManager__16nsServiceManagerPP17nsIServiceManager]

Any ideas?

-Josh
--
Joshua Legbandt <jtlegbandt earthlink net>