disk usage + packaging question

First, an fyi for the faq - 0.19.5 takes 1646992k of build space, and
398804k of install space.

Second, would there be any interest in including a build of eclipse in
the garnome setup? I'd happily spend the time/effort in setting it up -
I want to learn more about eclipse, and including it seems like a good
way to include a badass GTK IDE - my personal goal being to try and
setup an easy environment for me to debug an app and generate a patch.
Hopefully, once I'm done it'll be useful as a baby-steps environment to
submitting patches.

--
David Fallon <davef d2 com>
Digital Domain