Re: GARNOME 0.19.5: "Intergalactic War"

"Jeff" == Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:

<snip>

> What's New?
> -----------
>   * Updated to GNOME 2.1.5 unstable development release, and lots of
> other stuff.
>   * This changelog has been intentionally left lame [ run a diff or
> something, I just want to get this sucker out ;-) ].

Seeing as this looks roll-your-own changelog time, I'll add that this
version has a newer version of GAR which includes a couple of cool
features, not least :

	A "deep-*" rule, allowing you to do things like
	"make deep-garchive" to do all your downloads upfront.

	APT-style restarts of partial downloads.

Nice one!  Thanks to Nick and Jeff for this stuff.

Steve