Re: eel: gcc internal compiler error while compiling Garnome 0.19.3

Considering that it took me 6 long hours of compilation to come to that
point and, I have done that twice !! Once with -march=k6-2 and once with
-march=k6

How can I just remove the optimizations for just this package or the
next few packages while keeping the previously compiled stuff intact? I
tried to go in garnome-0.19.3/eel/work/eel-2.1.3 and see if it had the
compile options I set in the main garnome-0.19.3/gar.conf.mk file. But,
I couldn't find any such thing.

For just changing options for one package, edit the Makefile for this package.
It will override the global settings in gar.conf.mk.
But to work around your bug, just cut&copy the compilation command that fail
and change it by hand. This will do the trick for just a file and it should permit
you to finish this build. You could also change your compiler ...
But this is another story ;-)

If there is no way to just change the compile options for this single or
few packages then I will have to recompile everything from start !!!
And, from the way things are going, I suppose it might take almost a day
or two for it to compile !!!

Well, Just another task to accompany my already compiling 2.4.20 kernel.

Thanks,
--Sandeep Khanna