Compiling galeon-1.3.1 and moz-1.2

I have seen some incomplete messages over the past few weeks containing
splintered instructions on how to compile mozilla-1.2 (non-beta) and
galeon-1.3.1.  Some have said that you don't need to do some of the
patches and others have said otherwise.

When I try to get garnome to build these two apps at these versions (by
changing the GARVERSION, changing the mozilla snapshot to be 1.2 instead
of trunk, and updating the checksums file), I get conflicts with the
patches in the mozilla/files directory.

Can someone who has successfully gotten galeon-1.3.1/mozilla-1.2 to
successfully compile and run please post some instructions to the list as
to what patches we can/need to ignore, their config changes, etc?

Thanks!

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil                           13700 Richmond Park Dr. N. #1104
                                         Jacksonville, FL  32224