connectiva-crystal theme

Okay, whoever was asking about it, here you go. But I will make you read through instructions first. I don't package things up nicely, because I run LFS, so I don't have package management, and I am disorganized. I also follow what I *think* is right. Some filenames might not be what you think is right, etc. etc. Point is: use at your own risk.

the icons folder should be *renamed* to $prefix/share/icons/connectiva-crystal or whatever you may feel neccessary to name it. I think you might be able to rename it to $HOME/.gnome/icons/connectiva-crystal , but I have not tested this, nor am I sure it will work.

the gtkrc file has a line in it about line 6 or so that has an absolute path to the icons directory. *change this* to wherever you put it.

the gtkrc file belongs in $prefix/share/themes/connectiva-crystal/gtk-2.0/ or $HOME/.gnome/themes/connectiva-crystal/gtk-2.0 or wherever your gtk looks for it's rc file.

the gnome-vfs.keys and gnome-vfs.mime are dangerous files. *back your old ones up*. You will need them again, I gaurantee. I fixed some misnamings in there, and some other general stuff. They belong in $prefix/share/mime-info/ or *renamed* to $HOME/.gnome/mime-info/user.[keys,mime]

Okay, I think I covered most of it, if you have any questions just ask.

http://sams.marketing-designs.com/connectiva-crystal-2.0.tar.bz2

Cheers,

Samuel Stringham

PS: Yeah, I know I spelled connectiva different (wrong), but I did it so many times all my paths stayed like that, feel free to change it on your end.