Re: icon theme problems and other nautilus questions

> Hmm . . . I couldn't get that script to work on my LFS system.  I am
> working on connectiva-crystal, don't bother with that, I will put a
> tarball up on my website once I get through with it.  I will
> probably
> steal some Application menu items from Bluecurve, though I have (I
> think) all the MIMEs/devs/filesystems working nicely.  Give it a day
> or
> two, I am a busy man:)

On 2002.12.11 16:43 MArk Finlay wrote:
dont forget the nautilus wont clear out the icon cache. you need to
logout to get the theme to change. or maybe just kill nautilus

Yeah, I know, the biggest problem is with the fact that gnome-vfs installs a default .keys and .mime file with "more correct" icon names, that Bluecurve doesn't follow. Well, most of the icon names are more correct at least, I found a number of them that are just plain wrong.

Samuel Stringham