Re: Packaging the compile

Since everything gets put in $HOME/garnome by default, I just cd home and
do a tar cjvf garnome.tar.bz2 garnome from $HOME and use that.

I don't know if this is the Right Way To Do It, but it's what I do.

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil                           13700 Richmond Park Dr. N. #1104
                                         Jacksonville, FL  32224