Re: gst-player missing colorspace plugin despite gst-plugins installed ok

<quote who="D. D. Brierton">

> On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 07:19, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > It is pretty much a FAQ. Install libhermes-dev and rebuild gst-plugins.
>
> Thanks for your patience, Jeff. Two FAQs and calling you an American in
> one weekend. If you want to boot me from the list I'd understand!

That's okay, you've been wonderful compared to the anti-Muslim crackpot who
has been flaming me for the recent end-of-Ramadan celebrations logo on the
GNOME webpage, the trolls saying that GNOME is teh suck (sic) because we're
"assbackwards" enough to choose VTE as our terminal widget, and the journos
who keep calling to ask why "the Linux desktop" (sic) has failed.

Shine on you crazy diamond!

Ahem. 8)

     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle