First try with 0.19.3 - little problems

Hey Guys,

started testing and tweaking garnome-0.19.3.
I'm using SuSE 8.0 updated in a way, that garnome 0.18.3 worked fine.

I had to upgrade the libvorbis stuff as mentioned earlier in this list.
I also had to install the tex jade stuff.

Problems I have now:

- The flink download page seems to be offline *think it will be fixed later by the guys*
- mozilla complains about -lgtksuperwin was not found...*mmh
some guys said it has sth. to do with gtk 1.2? -> don't know

- I still have the problem that file-roller segfaults as in my 0.18.3 installation. I had some email traffic with the maintainer about that, but without success(maybe I did not spend enough time with that local issue) -> I posted this before, but I don't expect others having the same problem. Perhaps it have sth to do with my "patched/updated distribution". But file-roller in garnome 0.17.x still works fine....crap.

- THX Jeff for GARNOME!

Hey, Jeff was elected - congrats!

THX in advance, Rolf

"The best deadline is a deadline which is only reachable on the first look."
Tom DeMarco