Re: That close to upgrading Gnome. =

cd /home/temp/garnome/meta/gnome-desktop && make install

then sit back and watch the compiler do it's work for hours...

Matt Rose     mattrose folkwolf net    Visit my blog!  http://folkwolf.net
He's a jaded Amish cop on a search for his missing sister. She's an
orphaned impetuous museum curator from out of town. They fight crime!
Random Crime Fighters by http://www.rain-street.org/fightcrime.htm