monkey-media's musicbrainz dependency

Hello,

I'm not sure anyone else is having any problems with this... but I was,
and I figured I would pass it on.

I couldn't seem to get monkey-media to build on my debian sid box using
garnome-0.19.3.  Every time I tried I kept getting an error like:

/usr/lib/libmusicbrainz.so: undefined reference to `__out_of_range(char
const *)'
/usr/lib/libmusicbrainz.so: undefined reference to `__length_error(char
const *)'

and the standar libmusicbrainz[1|-dev] debs (both 1.0.1- and 1.1.0)
would not work.

To solve the problem I ended up installing musicbrainz from source into
the garnome tree.  Now monkey-media build like a charm.  I'm not sure
what I did wrong... but it seems to build now.

Parrish

=====