Re: gtk-engines-mist build dep on gtk1.2

<quote who="John S. J. Anderson">

> Right-o, good enough, it's just that GTK1.x is neither provided in GARNOME
> nor listed in the "you need these Debian packages or equilvalent" section
> of the docs, you see.

The list on the webpage is only for the gnome-desktop meta garball. For
everything else, you're on your own.

> trying to figure out why redhat-artwork is being pissy...

Same reason, you want the GTK+ 1.x devel packages installed.

      "I'm offering you my body, and you're offering me semantics." -
                              Caitlin, Clerks