Re: gtk-engines-mist build dep on gtk1.2

Matt Blaha <thecombatwombat worldwidewombat com> writes:

> I believe that Mist includes a gtk 1.x theme, it requires gtk 1 to
> build.

Right-o, good enough, it's just that GTK1.x is neither provided in
GARNOME nor listed in the "you need these Debian packages or
equilvalent" section of the docs, you see.

john,
trying to figure out why redhat-artwork is being pissy...
--
"I'm old enough to be living in the future I was warned about."
  - Myron Krueger