Re: garnome for modem users

begin  MArk Finlay  quotation:
> you sure that you havent made a typo with `deep-checksum'

http://zork.net/pipermail/lnx-bbc-cvs/2002-October/002127.html

	Or if you don't like reading unified diffs:

http://gar.lnx-bbc.org/cvs/gar/gar.mk.diff?r1=1.10&r2=1.11

	It looks like the latest garnomes do not have this rule.  It's
a pity, as I added it mostly because of GARNOME.

	So, instead of running "make deep-checksum" in meta/whatever,
you must run "make checksum" from the top-level dir.

	Or you can just add the deep-% rule from the above URLs and
use deep-checksum and deep-garchive to your heart's content.

--
A: No.