hacking 0.19.1, my experience

Just wanted to say I successfully built hacking 0.19.1, gnome-desktop,
galeon, gnome-fifth-toe, gnome-power-tools, gnome-office, and
gnome-hacker-tools, went off quite nicely.

I had some of the same issues mentioned earlier, had to remove
flink/gkrellm from the Makefiles, no problems with other packages.

Needed to do some apt-getting too, openjade, libltdl3-dev. Perhaps the
package list requirements on the site could be updated, also had a
thought, maybe requirements per meta-garball could be listed, for
example I had to install lm_sensors to get powertools to work so that
the Hot Applet could build, maybe it should be listed as a requirement
if you want to build powertools? and xine for fifth-toe because of
totem? Just thinking this might help some people out, as these things
come up in the list, maybe a "What else will I require to build all this
stuff?" question in the FAQ?

Only other build issue I had was still having to touch index.sgml for
libgnomedb while building gnome-office, but this is a libgnomedb issue
right?

I was also thinking, how about including gdm in one of the metas?
Fift-toe or maybe power-tools? I've been building it from it's own
garball forever now.

Just some thoughts/a success report. Great release Jeff, thanks a lot.

P.S. rhythmbox has become quite usable with it's last release. .
.perhaps some testing love could be thrown it's way?

--Matt