Re: New hacking release with pre-2.1.3 tarballs

<quote who="Stef van der Made">

> The openjade & libxslt package was needed for gtk-doc.0.10

Right, I can add libxslt to gtk-doc's depends. I forgot about 0.10's hard
requirement for jade/openjade... People will just have to install it, or I
can see if removing gtk-doc from the desktop build is doable (we disable
it in the modules anyway).

> The freetype was needed on my machine as garnome woulden't start without
> it, you will need freetype on any box but garnome didn't wan't to startup
> with an older 2 version of freetype present.

GARNOME includes and builds freetype. Have you set your paths correctly.

> ==> Running xmkmf in work/fcpackage.2_1/Xrender
> imake -DProjectRoot=/usr/test/garnome -DUseInstalled
> -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config    [configure] complete for Xrender.
> ==> Running make in work/fcpackage.2_1/Xrender
> /bin/sh: gccmakedep: command not found

No idea, haven't seen it in Xrender, perhaps look through Xrender a bit and
see how the shell is stuffing up.

Thanks,

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew