GARNOME 0.14.0pre1 (Massively unofficial.)

Hey all,

There's a new GARNOME pre-release out:

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/garnome-0.14.0pre1.tar.gz

Please note that it's completely unofficial, and there may be stupid crack
in it. Basically, it's diffed from my development directory, but I can't
check in to cvs and do the usual sanity building stuff to make sure it's
okay. It worked fine in my devel dir. :-)

Note that the version of gnome-vfs included is a bit crack; there are
significant bugs that need to be fixed before the 2.0.2 release. We might
even get them fixed for the release candidate, I don't know.

Please let me know if anything borks.

     "Perdon; estoy buscando mis pantalones." - Luis Villa's Essential
                                  Spanish