Re: I'm too lazy to provide a real subject

On Saturday 24 August 2002 03:09 am, Jeremy wrote:
> If you would ahve read all of my question, you'd know that I've already
> built garnome, my question was how do I -move- it to a public directory.
> I'm trying to avoid spending another day building garnome.
>
> -Jeremy
If YOU would have read the manual (like a good little compiler) you would have
seen that you can't just "move" things as they are. You need to supply a
valid, working public directory for things to go into. Just remember that
Gnome2 is HIGHLY volatile, and in some servers unstable (I'll stick to KDE
myself for now).
BTW, provide a decent subject line next time. It's generally rude to just send
an email without a valid subject line, especially to a mailing list.

TJW: Head tech, Dreamless Realms
Mud: http://dreamless.wolfstream.net
Snippets http://dreamless.wolfstream.net/
Telnet dreamless.wolfstream.net:9275