Packaging with garnome ...

Hye

As I need packaging for gnome2, I have added some targets to garnome 0.13.1 (package & buildrpm) and began the (huge) work of fixing spec files. A patch for garnome 0.13.1 is available at http://www.rcsnet.net/pub/garnome-package-0.13.1.patch for anyone who would like to use it and continue work (more or less 40 packages are built). All patches for spec files are in files/ dir in the patch. I laid (in the patch) two README for explaining what was done and how to do remaining work. Take a look at them...

I hope it will be helpfull for some of you

--
[Photo]

     Remi Cohen-Scali

-o)
/\\
_\_v
----

<Remi at Cohen-Scali dot com> <mailto:Remi_at_Cohen-Scali_dot_com> <rcoscali at rcsnet dot net> <mailto:rcoscali_at_rcsnet_dot_com>