Documenting non-GARNOME requirements [Was: nautilus-gtkhtml doesn't exist in gnome 2.0.1 yet]

<quote who="Martijn Anthonissen">

> On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 10:13, Andreas Somogyi wrote:
> > Thanks. Anyway - gnome-fifth-toe stalls again, now when building pan, or
> > more precisely gktspell..
>
> Let me guess: you don't have libpspell-dev installed on your system?

That's most likely it.

If anyone would like to document the non-GARNOME requirements of the various
garballs outside the ones built by meta/gnome-desktop, I'd very much
appreciate it.

Thanks,

             make: *** No rule to make target `whoopee'.  Stop.