Re: problem with LD_LIBRARY_PATH

<quote who="Sean Proctor">

> PS I wrote this a few days ago, but my mail server was down.  I just tried
> installing glade with nothing else compiled.  gnome-desktop (the garball,
> not meta-garball) failed to build.  building gnome-desktop first solved
> that problem (no idea why, maybe it was a freak occurance).  that was
> irrelevent.  my point is glade won't install. here's the error:
>
> -- Installing ./html/index.sgml
> /usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./html/index.sgml': No such file or
> directory

That's usually a lack of --disable-gtk-doc, or a badly installed gtk-doc.
Given that GARNOME should install gtk-doc before glade (but doesn't
necessarily guarantee that it will work), and also uses --disable-gtk-doc, I
have no idea why this wouldn't work. ;-)

    Echidnas, or at least the ones I've met, don't have joy. Adults very
     rarely have joy. Kids have hyperkinetic nuclear joy in abundance.