GARNOME 0.13.0: "Your Mum"

==========================

GARNOME - the bad-ass, bleeding edge GNOME distribution for testers and
tweakers everywhere. If you're dying to test the latest GNOME 2.0 Desktop
releases, but don't want to fall into the depraved addictions and
co-dependencies of testing from anonymous CVS, then GARNOME is for you.

What's New?
-----------

  * Update to GNOME 2.0.1 RC1.

  * Added: gnome-audio, thanks to Aschwin van der Woude, gnome-db framework
    and application, totem media player (requires Xine libraries),
    gimp-freetype, libgsf, monkey-media, Frank Worsley's cool Nautilus
    status dialogue patch - very nice.

  * Updated just about everything, but in particular: freetype, rhythmbox,
    gst-player and pan.

  * There's more updates than I can document, so, um, just grab it and have
    fun. Better documentation of changes with upcoming releases. :-)

Where Do I Get It?

The tarball and documentation [1] are available on the GARNOME website:

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/

Enjoy G2D and GARNOME. :-)

- Jeff

[1] People who don't read the documentation tend to look pretty silly on
garnome-list and in #garnome.