A weird compilation problem

Hi, all.

I'm having the weirdest compilation problem I've ever had.

* SNIP *
tar: ORBit2-2.3.107/docs/internals/Makefile.in: Cannot change ownership to uid 131849, gid 6014: Invalid argument
* SNIP *

I get a whole bunch of these on stderr when going through ORBit2. I tried compiling something I knew would fail, like the gnome-desktop entity, but same story. I even tried creating a user and a group with those IDs, but no luck.

I can't find anything about this on Google, nor the Garnome webpage. Tried looking on the ORBit website as well, but again, no luck.

Any ideas? Any and all help is highly appreciated.

Peace.
Helgi Hrafn Gunnarsson
helgi binary is