Re: garnome and RedHat

> Can anyone tell me (an idiot) how to get my RedHat 7.2 system to use my
> built garnome when I login? The "It's finished building, so... Now
> what?" section in the FAQ doesn't seem to be relevant to RedHat.

I can't think why it wouldn't be - I put that method up because I thought
it would be usable across all of the distros without doing anything at the
system level.

Just add the stuff on the web page to your .xsession, and choose Xsession
from the GDM menu when you're logging in. Presto, GARNOME! :-)

  So, "Jeffrey" seems to mean "the ineffectual, victimised guy in
  American movies" in four different languages.