Re: garnome and RedHat
- From: Michael Koziarski <michael koziarski com>
- To: Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net>, murrayc usa net
- Cc: garnome-list <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: garnome and RedHat
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:01:14 +1200
At 05:58 PM 4/17/02 -0400, Pat Suwalski wrote:
Actually, it's very relevant. Do exactly what it says for Deb in a file
called 'gnome2' or something under /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions. Then you should
get it in the menu at X startup (where you log in).
or put the stuff in your ~/.xsession and choose XSession in the GDM
session, Just in case you have other users on your PC.
] [Thread Prev