From: gamin-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gamin-list-bounces gnome org] On=
 Behalf Of Can
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:16 AM
To: gamin-list gnome org
Subject: [gamin] move event

Hi,

I'm new to gamin and now exploring its capabilities. I noticed that I
can't raise a 'moved' event. I browsed to code a bit, and I have the
feeling that it's not supported. Tests in the source code don't have a
case either. What is the status of the moved event? If it's supported,
can you help me with an example?

Thanks,

--
Can Bican