[gamin] questions on gamin server

Hi there,

I'm working on the gamin back end for Solaris.
I have tried to search and read the documents of Gamin and Fam on net, but I still have some questions. Here's two I did not find the definitions

1. How to resolve the kernel event overflow? I think this is a common case that all the unix os have.
2. When the monitored fd is deleted, does gamin server delete the corresponding subscription automatically or wait for the client remove the subscription? If gamin server choose waiting, what should it do between the time of receiving deleted event and user's deleting subscription request?

Thanks,
lin