Re: [gamin] inotify kernel panic

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004, John McCutchan wrote:

> the stack. Attached is a new patch. Please test it and get back to me.

Thanks John!  The patch seemed to do the trick.  I was able to see it
working on my vanilla kernel build.  I'm going to try my ck8 plus acpi
kernel next, but I have no reason to believe it wouldn't work if this
kernel does.

I'm sorry I didn't think to mention the 4k stacks before.  I had it in my
head that was part of the CK patches.  I'm sorry it took so much of your
time.

I have noticed one behavior bug, but I'll post that in a separate email so
this thread can be closed out.

Thanks again for your help!

Cheers,
Steve