Re: [gamin] inotify kernel panic

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004, John McCutchan wrote:

> I need to see the trace, I have looked at the code path starting from

I'm am more than happy to provide, only I haven't a clue how.  Do you have
the expertise to generate a 2.6.8.1 kernel patch that will induce the
following behaviour:

kernel panic / stack trace prints 25 lines of text and pauses for 60
seconds before continuing another 25 lines and another 60 second pause,
repeat.

If you can figure out how to make that happen, I'll compile it in and
break out my digital camera and go to town.  Right now though, it's flying
by pages at a time.

Cheers,
Steve

PS: The only reason I ask if you can do the patch is because literally I
haven't a clue how to do that.