Re: [gamin] inotify kernel panic

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, John McCutchan wrote:

> seeing this, as I haven't been able to find a bug in over a month. I
> will install KDE and try reproduce this myself.

If you are going to try this, I should mention that I'm running KDE 3.3.
I also experienced a machine lockup (maybe panic?) when I attempted "make
test" and gamin was inotify enabled.  I dismissed it at the time because I
had not removed fam.  I forgot to run it again after fam was removed.

Thanks for your help in tracking this down.

Cheers,
Steve