[gamin] some questions

I was wondering if we could up the automake version
that is used for gamin? Newer automake versions allow you to
conditionally build sources in the Makefile.am, I could
get rid of the #ifdef of inotify.c this way.

Can I clean out all the #ifdef WITH_TREADING code? This would
simplify the source now that threading won't be used.

Could you elaborate on the following:

 - remove threading, gam_poll_init_full(), use timers instead
   of running a loop with usleep in a thread.
 - code 'cb' processing cleanup

John