Aisle Riot score times issue

I posted this query a few years ago and never got a useful response.
Some, but not all, of the Aisle Riot games (Diamond Mine the chief
offender) will report bogus score times that appear to be made up
 out of thin air (or random bits). It's undoubtedly buried in the code
somewhere, but I am not sufficiently adept at coding to find it.

Perhaps the Aisle Riot maintainer could investigate on a slow day...

Thanks,

Brewster
Embrace a progressively tolerant multicultural community of sustainable
social-justice-centered harmonically sharing low-carbon diversity
W. Brewster Gillett                    bg fdi us              Vancouver, Washington USA
Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.