Re: LETTER TO (CARTA A) SANTA CLAUS

Hi Juan,

On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 18:12:34 -0500
Juan Manuel Carrillo Campos via games-list <games-list gnome org> wrote:

Hola,
Ojala y puedan hacer al "spider" una modificacion para identificar el
"tablero" y despues poder solicitar jugar ese "tablero" nuevamente.
A veces estoy apurado y no me da tiempo de continuar con mi intento de
resolverlo y quisiera poder volverlo a intentar despues.
Gracias de antemano por su atencion.
Saludos cordiales.

Hello,
Hopefully you can make a modification to the "spider" to identify the
"board" and then be able to request to play that "board" again.
Sometimes I am in a hurry and I do not have time to continue with my
attempt to solve it and I wish I could try again later.
Thanks beforehand for your attention.
Best regards.

It is possible this feature is not present in gnome AisleRiot, but both pysol (
https://pysolfc.sourceforge.io/ ) and kpat ( https://apps.kde.org/kpat/ ) have
numbered deals and saved games. Note that I contributed to both.

Juan Manuel

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://github.com/shlomif/what-you-should-know-about-automated-testing

Chuck’s idea of a short walk is to the Andromeda Galaxy and back.
    — https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/Chuck-Norris/