Re: Aisleriot: reduced card decks support

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 4:11 am, Bob Bib via games-list <games-list gnome org> wrote:
Just for the future, would it be OK for me (or other volunteers)
to convert the games list in the Aisleriot wiki [1] into a table,
indicating types of decks (numbers of cards)
and showing screenshots of the initial game layouts?

Sure, send me your wiki username and I'll give you write permission.

Michael