Re: Klotski issue.

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 4:03 PM, Γιώργος Κωστόπουλος via games-list <games-list gnome org> wrote:
Oh...I overlooked it by mistake! :-) The wiki didn't mentioned it and Google prompted me to github, where no bugtracker was available. I didn't realize that all projects are at the same place. OK! Done. :-) G.

I don't think it's useful to make a bunch of different bug reports for each individual game, given that the problem is almost certainly the same as it is for Nibbles.

I left a comment on the Nibbles bug, but only to indicate that the help was working perfectly fine for me. :(

Michael