Announcing the GNOME Game Jam 2018

Hi,

GNOME has many fun games but none of them has been designed with touch screens in mind. To fix that and to add a bit more variety to our current game offering, I propose to have a game jam during October 15–21 2018 in Montpellier, France. During this jam, we would have a week to design and write a brand new touch-centric game for GNOME.

The result of this jam should of course be a new game, but also reports and documentation on the process and the evolution of the jam.

Please visit the wiki page for more information: https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GameJam2018

Cheers,
Adrien Plazas