Something is awry with aisleriot game "Terrace"

I like the game. But I don't know any way to save a game in progress, or even the initial layout (without disrupting the end.)

Here is a screenshot of my latest game... Did the Eater of Virtual Cards somehow chow down on that last black '4' needed to finish it?

If there's anything I can do to help clear up what happened, please let me know before (for any reason) I need to shut the system down.

Forrest Curo
San Diego.