Re: NEW GNOME-MAHJONGG TILESET

Hi Rossano,

I am currently maintaining gnome-mahjongg and I think this is a nice
idea. Thank you for the contribution.

As far as I know, we'd need written consent that you release the
tileset to us under the GPLv2. Then there will be no issues with
redistribution and whatnot.

To track the integration of this tileset and all issues that arise, it
would be great if you could open a ticket against gnome-mahjongg in the
gnome-bugtracker.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-mahjongg

Thank you and all the best
Mario Wenzel