Re: Aisleriot toolbar icon spacing with gtk3 - possible bug?

On 2016-01-15 12:15, golinux wrote:
I am re-theming Xfce (gtkrc and gtk.css) and found a possible bug with
the Aisleriot toolbar icon spacing.  The toolbar displays as it always
has with gtk2 (gtk2.png) but with gtk3 (gtk3.png) the icon spacing is
ignored.  I am just finding my way around the gtk.css file so not
clear whether the problem lies there or with Aisleriot gtk3
compatibility.   All Xfce gtk3 compatible themes display this problem
and a friend said it is also happening on Albatross and Greybird Mac.
Any thoughts about how to track this down would be appreciated.

golinux

*bump*

The silence is deafening!