New guideline checke r pre-commit hook‏

Hey everyone!

Myself and Michael Catanzaro are proud to announce a libgames-support enhancement.
This basically installs a pre-commit hook that verifies if your 'diff' complies with the GNOME coding guidelines before you commit code.

The motivation to do this was to keep the games code less cluttered and uniform within and across games.

I wrote the first version in python 2.7 and tested this on GNOME-chess[1] for 2 months; and
Michael Catanzaro ported this to python 3 and moved this into common infra(libgames-support).

See my blog[2] for more details on the pre-commit hook and [3] for adding this to the game you maintain (autogen.sh changes).

Thanks

Sahil Sareen (#ssareen)
Software Engineer, Arista Networks
Foundation Member and Game Dev, GNOME