Re: Games releases

On Wed, 2015-08-12 at 21:57 +0200, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
Sudoku has a problem with gresource generation, which has been broken
by Automake 1.15's sub directory (used for distcheck). I tried
replacing @top_srcdir@ with @abs_top_srcdir@ in the gresource file,
which fixes generation but seems that confuses Vala. I won't have any
more time for GNOME before the release is due, so there will be no
3.17.90 release unless somebody else handles it. This would be a good
project if you're looking for a challenge (you'll probably have to
fix
Vala).

I have a distcheck fix+workaround that works for me here, without any
vala hacking..
https://github.com/yaneti/gnome-sudoku/commit/8f0a31f3a29703d072d7c2ba7aa93c974ca38344
It involves moving the resources xml to data, which I think is the
right place for it.

Regards
Yanko