Using grilo to fetch games metadata

Hey,

The "Games" finding and reminding-type application will require quite a
lot of metadata. Instead of writing C, or Python code to gather all that
metadata, we can instead use Grilo's lua plugins to easily go from the
game itself to various websites.

Here's a full list of metadata:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/Playground/Games#Meta-data_sources

Attached is a proof of concept of that. You can see I didn't even go to
the trouble of fixing the rating pattern in the lua script.

It would be fairly straight forward to extend this metadata further,
with release dates, AKAs, developers, etc.

I'd be happy working on this some more once it's been integrated into
the application.

Cheers