Re: Several GNOME Games 3.8.x releases

On Mon, 2013-09-23 at 19:27 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
We've recently released six off-schedule bugfix updates for GNOME Games.
Distributions supporting GNOME 3.8 are encouraged to update.

I'm planning to announce all off-schedule releases (separately) in the
future.  I can't really complain that Fedora didn't ship any of the
latest wave of releases, as I never announced them!

I don't see any point in announcing scheduled releases, though, since
distributions already know about these. 15 announcements sent separately
would flood the lists, and bundled together into one email not really
useful at all.

At least, that reasoning makes sense to me.

Michael